Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

6 VINTAGE PAPER FREEBIE

Yes it´s here - once again the happy freebie month of December - with the WWCF
If you have not looked at that site before then please click this HERE - WWCF and take a look at all the beautiful scrapbooking freebies that is up for grabs in December 2016.
There are so many awesome designer that are giving away some off there work this time.
I have a Vintage Paper pack of 6 digi papers that are 12" by 12" and they are free to use for personal use only.
Come on over - WWCF - and look around and download what you like, but please don´t forget to give some love when you download.
Here is a preview of my "gift" you can also click on that one and it will take you to the downloadable link. 


SaveSaveSaveSave

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, I hope you make something with them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating in the Christmas giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your beautiful papers. I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.! I have a pinterest-page with all the adventcalendars and blogtrains I follow (https://nl.pinterest.com/clautje/advent-2016-and-blogtrains)
    Love from Holland, Claudia van Schie (to see my christmas card: www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and for stopping by my blog. Wishing you happy holidays. Love from Iceland

      Delete
  5. Wow! These papers are fantastic! You have found a new customer by contributing to this blog train. I can't wait to come back and look at everything you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW thank you so much, you are too kind. I don´t have a lot of stuff, but I do have some on my bog you are welcome to look and use what you like LOL. I have no idea how to put my stuff on a separate page on my blog or if that is even possible !
      Happy Holidays.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing your gift :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Enjoy

      Delete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...