Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

WEEK 3 in  Colour Me Positive 2016

This time I also gessoed the playing card I´m using, then I used my finger - just one -  to paint with 3 acrylic colours, blue, yellow and pink, mixed them just a little somewhere and then printed out this weeks quote :)  "Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous". I tore the paper with the words and inked the edges with 3 colours. Doodled a small "frame" around and that´s it. I´m kind of happy with this one even thought it´s not much work.  Hope you like what you see.

1 comment:

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...