Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

WEEK 2 in Colour Me Positive 2016.
My playing card:  I gessoed with white gesso, but not very thick I wanted to see the card underneath, then I used 2 colors of pébéo paint blue and yellow and a  little REEVES titanium white for the tiny angels and a stencil from Tim Holtz.  First I used the blue and let that dry, then I used the yellow all over the card and let that dry, then I had a small angle stencil I made a long time ago and used the withe to paint them on there. I did use this weeks quote LOL and wrote it on with a Faber Castell Pitt pen and a black thin Sharpie pen to go around the angles.  That´s it for now since I don´t have a lot of free time these days and not much off my arty stuff as I have already said.
I´m looking forward to moving into my new flat so I can play with all my artsy stuff and have some free time.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you can still see the pattern of the card underneath, and *love* those little angels :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...