Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

ON OF MY FAVORIT

I have to tell you all about one of my favorite blogs / store´s in Australia - LOL yes I know I live in Iceland but the internet is amazing place that´s why this store is one of my all time favorite. You really should head on over to there blog and facebook page and see what they have to offer.
They offer great prizes and free shipping within Australia and only $2 outside Australia, so even I have bought some beautiful stuff from them and got it after only a few day´s.
So stop hanging in here and had on over to 

Fee´s Shappy Shack
and to make it even more worth you wyle they are having a MASSIVE GIVEAWAY over on there blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...