Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Once again I have to try to remember to write ..13 and not ..12 like in 2013 LOL I really don´t think I´ll forget since writing checks has not been used in a few years - now it´s all plastic "money".
I hope every one of you will have a good year and that you can be happy - but like we all know we can´t control our lives we can only do what we think is right and hope that will do.



These are some photos from Reykjavik that I took on the 28th of December 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...