Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

4shared.com or medifire.com

Some of you are having trouble downloading my Holiday Text from www.mediafire.com (you have to be signed in there) so I have also made it available  from www.4shared.com and to download from them  HERE is the link
I´m so sorry for this, but really have no idea what to do, I tryed downloading from the www.mediafire.com link and it worked just fine. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are still having problems with this (not sure how to solve them but I will)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...