Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

SO OFTEN

I know I´v said it SO many times - and I still hope that I´ll start scraping again. I made this layout the other day and loved doing it, it was fun to see how it changed after I did "this or that". Then I posted it on one of my favorite scrapbooking site and got some great comment. So I cross my fingers and hope I´m up to more scrapping :)
This was a birthday gift from some very good friends I have. The card was made by using a coffee filter :) and I think that´s brilliant.

2 comments:

  1. I am in the same scrapping slump. I just have so many other projects going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I have other stuff too, but....... I did then back then (when we both were scrapping) so why not now LOL. Thanks Rosie for stopping by :)

      Delete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...