Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

AUGUST ALREADY

I can hardly believe that it´s August already - where did time go! At least I have been very busy with us moving into our new flat that we painted and put new floor and are still working in getting us settled here. Photos will be later. For now I just wanted to post about A Photo A Day In August. It´s a fun thing this - taking a photo a day - and for the first 3 days these are my photos. 
DAY ONE: OUTSIDE - - - My DD´s car was parked outside
DAY TWO: ONE - - - One leaf of my - hopefully - rooting flower
DAY THREE: COIN - - - Some Icelandic coins

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tora! I love your blog. I had alot of fun reading all your posts...I felt like I was right there! Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam, I kind off blush LOL I´m not a very good blogger but I like blogging when I feel the need :) and I like kiind of showing off LOL LOL. and now it´s almost the middle of September and no blog from me LOL.

      Delete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...