Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

WEEK 15 & 16 - 2012

Finely I think spring is here, although my layout´s for week 15 and 16 are not about spring but about my craft I feel so much better when the sun shines and the green is showing in the nature. Here is my work for week 15 and the second one if for week 16.

Here I´m painting some wood tray´s and some glass bottles.













and here I´v made some soft, warm and cozy harness´s for my two little dogs. I used cotton fabric for the front, batting in between and some flannel at the back. This is going to be so warm when they sit in the basket on the steering wheel on my bike and we take a ride together. :) (I promise a photo of that some day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...