Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

WEEK 9 - 10 - 11

Wow I´m behind on posting my projects but don´t think I did´n do anything LOL LOL I´ll just have to post 3 photos now.

This is for week 9 - A cozy for my Kindle touch - I have changed it a little by sewing a little pocket on the front of the flip that closes the big pocket and in that little pocket I put the cord.

Here is for week 10 - a PJ´S bottom for myself - very comfy and warm, something I love to wear in the cold here :)

and for week 11 I made a "sewing machine rug" for a very dear friend of mine, It has 4 pocket´s up front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...