Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

WEEK 7

I´v been thinking and thinking and thinking what I could make this week, I really had so many things that I wanted to do that I somehow could not start anything LOL. Then my DD told me that her best friend had dropped her new cellphone on the floor and it had gotten some scratches on the front. So then I came up with this "sleepingbag" for her phone and though I would make that do for this week. Very easy and very quick and not so big. But I do not always have to do some big or much work thing. Just to do something.
For this layout I used a Template from: Michelle Filo for the Pencil Lines blog
and papers from: scrapping-delights.com - a freebie for PU
And the font is: Kristen ITC
 Svefnpoki - Sleeping-bag
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...