Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

LAYOUT CHALLENGE

Here is a layout I just made - I got this freebie and this challenge at IVORY KEYS DIGITAL DREAMS.
I´m not good at using so much elements - clusters - so I wanted to try it in this challenge. I don´t even like the outcome but I made the challenge LOL LOL so I´m proud of me for doing that LOL
here is the layout and you can click HERE for the link to the freebie and challenge.

For the layout I used a kit from Stuff To Scrap - a birthday gift from them on my birthday 2011

1 comment:

  1. Tora you did a fantastic job using the template. I know it stretched you out of your norm but I hope you had some fun with it. :) If you will email me @ ivorykeysdd at gmail dot com I'll send you your participation prize. I didn't have any other way to contact you.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...