Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

CHRISTMAS-GREETINGS

from Iceland to all of my blog-friends. 
I hope you´ll have a good time over the holidays and come back soon in the new year of 2012 - wow how time goes - soon there will be SUMMER LOL LOL, but for now it´s still winter here and we have had a COLD Desember (witch I don´t like by the way)

But because it´s still winter, here is a photo from Icelandic winter 2011 (taken from my balcony)

The funny thing is I do not like the snow but I do LOVE all kinds of snowmen LOL and here is one I made a few years back.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely view Tora. Happy Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post...thanks for sharing..blessings and happy holidays..loves soraya

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...