Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

GREAT WEEKEND

We just got home from a great weekend with some great friends. There were 12 of us, 6 women and 6 men (there husbands LOL ). We rented 2 summerhouses site by site, with outside Jacuzzi´s. (so nice in the cold weather we had) We had the most terrific time together and here are some photos from this time.

 HERE WE ARE AT
SÓLHEIMAR
OUTSITE A MUSEUM AT 
STOKKSEYRI
LOOKING OUT AT SEE FROM 
STOKKSEYRI
THIS IS THE MOUNTAIN INGÓLFSFJALL
AND THE BEAUTIFUL AUTUMN COLORS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...