Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

COLD BUT BEAUTIFUL

We have had cold weather here in Iceland but I still go for my morning walks with my dogs, I love it even though eats morning I think " oh I´m not going for a walk this morning " then one of my dogs starts whining and that means " lets go for our walk " so I put on my warm cloths and go out. Sometimes I have my camera with me, sometimes I forget, but when I remember I usually take some photos, here are a few I took last weekend in my neighborhood in Reykjavík.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...