Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

AGNES FOUNT IT

Thank you to Agnes at AGGIES FRUTSELS she found the blog where I had seen all the beautiful pansies and violets, and if you are interested please take a look at TODOLWEN and see her beautiful work.

Here are two photos, one is off the colored pansies I´v been doing
and the other photo is of some yarn (DMC) I FOUND now that I´m putting all our stuff in boxes because of the move that is coming up sooooooooon.  (have no idea where we will me moving too)
This is so soft and so beautiful when crochet, so now I can make SO MANY flowers and tea-color them or even have them white. 
This I think was from my mom :) and I love it.

3 comments:

  1. You are welcome.
    Your pansies are gret.Now it must be my turn to try to make them.
    Love Agnes from Aggies Frutsels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little pansies are so cute. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I am feeling better but still sound like a frog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...