Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BEDSPREAD

I know I´v not been blogging for some time now, but here is a small blog from me :)  I want to show you what I´m working on for my bedroom - a bedspread - a crochet one with over 100 pieces of dollies like on the photo. I´v only done about 5 now and I´m in now hurry to do this, so I like to take it with me when I go visit a friend or like to day. A friend came over and asked if I would like to come and sit with her in her garden in the sun, so of course I did and took with me my crochet work. So here is a photo of my first piece. I just really started to crochet so I´m very happy how this is turning out.

4 comments:

  1. The finished bedspread will become a treasured heirloom:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be beautiful. It reminds me of my grandmother's crocheted bedspreads and tablecloths.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tora, this is going to be beautiful. I used to crochet a lot. For a beginner, you're sure doing a great job. Keep up the good work. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I can't wait to see this when it is done. Makes me want to start my blanket, but other projects still must come first.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...