Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

SURGERY - WORK IN PROGRESS

I´m sorry for not posting for a few day´s now but I had a "little" surgery a week ago see layout
So I´v not been doing much work. But I have a project that I´m working on so I´ll post photos here for you too see.



What I´m going to do with this box is some vintage style - not sure yet just how, but I want to make it kind of soft inside and use ModePodge and images with lace and elements on the outsite. If you - my lovely friends - have any idea how to best go about this - then please share your ideas :)
Wishing you all a very happy weekend and thank´s for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Tora, I'm sorry you had to have surgery. I hope it's healing okay for you and your getting back to feeling like yourself.

    Can't wait to see what you do with the box. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Abby, I feel better and better every day:)
    Me too - looking forward to see what the box will be like.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...