Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

MY CROCHET PANSIES

I  saw some beautiful pansies on :) I can not find and can not remember the name of the beautiful blog where I saw this - If you know what blog I mean PLEASE comment on this post and let me know- ........ blog and just had to try this (like so many things I see and have to try) I Googled and found this link on how to crochet some tiny pansies. Here are photos of the 7 pansies that I have made (doing some more right after I post this). The white ones are from a very old DMC thread that I´v had for a long time, the purple ones are made from a embroidery thread that I bought in USA 2007 and had not used - thought it would be cool to use it for these tiny sweet pansies.

6 comments:

  1. Tora, those pansies are so pretty! Lovely crocheting! I made a doily with pansies on it once for my grandmother. It's one of my favorite flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Tora- I hope someone finds the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back already. I found one- not quite as pretty as yours, but pretty good:
    http://www.craftmastery.com/crochet-instructions/crochet-flower-crochet-pansy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jill. :) I have the pattern that I used it´s linked in my post. What I´m looking for is the blog I found the pansies she had collected and crocheted and SHE pointed me in this direction :) she has so many tiny crocheted pansies on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you saw the pansies here.
    http://todolwen.blogspot.com/2011/05/little-violets-and-sweet-baby-dresses.html#comments


    Lovely blog you have.
    Love,
    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you saw the pansies here.
    http://todolwen.blogspot.com/2011/05/little-violets-and-sweet-baby-dresses.html#comments


    Lovely blog you have.
    Love,
    Agnes

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...