Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

MEMORY

I´v got this great Mentor at DSP and she had a challenge for me: Make a layout without a photo.
Well she really is the best so I did what I was asked to do LOL and this is my layout
Memory
Journaling: Some memories are stronger then others. Sometimes a memory pops in my mined from when I was around 5 years old and was in the backseat of my mom´s/dad´s car with her and my aunt. My mom was parking the car outside our home at Barugata 29 in Reykjavik, I had difficulty with saying the letter R it always came out aththththt - aththththt - aththththt - rrrrrrr - suddenly I could say RRRRRRR and of course I was saying  it the rest of the day. I still remember my happiness and my mom´s smile when I shouted "I CAN SAY R"

3 comments:

  1. Hello Tora!

    I just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and becoming a follower today. I see that you're from Iceland - wow! That is so very far away from me. How cool that we could connect through blogging!

    Thanks again for your visit!

    Nan
    youcouldmakethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet a memory and a lovely layout to go with it. You do have a very beautiful blog and I have enjoyed my visit. I hope you feel much better soon and are back to normal.

    I hope you are not harmed by the volcanic eruption in your area.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tora nice to meet you, the internet is wonderful you can meet people from all parts of the world, you have a beautiful blog, your fabric collage is very beautiful and what I love with fabric art is that there is no right or wrong way to make it, just make what you like and have fun, great layout on you memory journaling.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...