Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

GRAB MY BUTTON

Hello dear friends.
I just made a button for my blog and you are welcome to grab it and put it on your blog or website. I would be so honored if you did that and I would love to know if you do:)  
Please do not use the photo on my button because it´s my sweet grandmother that I loved so very very much and still miss her. Even though it´s over 40 years since she died. She was the best grandmother ever so I´m proud to use her photo for my blog button and I am sure she would be so happy with my work. 
She was the one that though me to knit. 
I remember me coming home from school - she lived with us - and sit down on the floor beside her chair and she would tell me so many things and teach me so much. 
Grandma I still love you and miss you.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to grab your button.
    But when i do that, the photo of your is coming with it.
    So i removed it.
    But i will be a follower.
    Love,
    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry, but the picture is still coming with it.
    I have your link on my blog, so that works.
    Love,
    Agnes

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...