Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

FANTASTIC

We have fantastic weather now :) that I think I might even go down town and brows some shops:)  What about you all - I do hope you have a good day and that you can make the most of it. I´m working on opening an Etsy shop, and now I just need to find out how to put a prize on my handmade goodies. I think that is the most difficult part, and the shipping - wow - I live in Iceland so I really have to go to the post office and ask them about the prizes.
Here is a photo I took on Sunday on a walk me and my hubby took.
Seagulls

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...