Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

FABRIC COLLAGE

I want to try some FABRIC COLLAGE that is something that I find beautiful, I have this dream of making our bedroom kind of Vintage and I though that if I try on FABRIC COLLAGE with lace and buttons and images I might get the feel of Vintage Craft-making. So I´m going to try even though I´m not sure HOW TO - but after browsing a lot of blogs and looking at some amazingly beautiful FABRIC COLLAGE I think I can do some sort of a small on. I´m going to photo the process and I´ll post here when finished. Wish me luck and if you know of a good tutorial about FABRIC COLLAGE please let me know I would LOVE to post a link to that here - that is if I like the tut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...