Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A MORNING WALK AND A NEW BEGINING

I took one of my dogs (the other one did not want to join us LOL ) for a morning walk and had my camera with me, like almost always. :)  I did not go for a long walk I´m just trying to get into the walking gear again - going for short walks hopefully every morning (or almost LOL) here are two photos I took this morning after I had played with them in PSE6 and used some Actions. I love how they turned out.

I want to start with 52 Photos - that is 1 photo every week for a year!  I´v seen this on many blogs and it looks and feels easier then 365 PY - LOL  so I´m going to start this one right here. My first prompt is "NEW BEGINNING"   that´s what they do at "Paint The Moon"click to take a look, I´m not sure if I´ll post on "flickr" but I´m going to try to post here on my blog. I´m also trying to work with the Macro setting on my Canon PowerShot camera so these 3 photos were done with that setting this morning.
My first photo for this is here:
Week 1 
New Beginning-of the leafs on this small tree.


2 comments:

  1. The dogs provide a great reason to get out and get moving .. they love it when I attempt to get healthier thru walking - LOL! I just love watching the new buds appear after a winter (even in SoCal, yes).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Peggy I have two very small Chihuahuas and one always wants to go for a walk the other one wants to come with us sometimes but not all the time LOL But I love having them - I´m so much home and alone that they are a great company for me.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...