Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It´s been long - not much though

It´s been long since I blogged - and I do not blog a lot - only when I have some photos, layout´s or freebie that I want to share with you. I do not have a freebie this time but I´m thinking of making an alpha soon, and I´l post it here of course LOL.
This time I have some layouts I want to share with you.

These are some bookmarks I did for some friends.
These are also some bookmarks for some friends
Botanical Garden in Reykjavík
Template Challenge at Digital Scrapper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...