Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER

I´m sitting in bed because it´s cold, windy and raining outside and I do not feel so good. I´m under my warm blanket with one dog at my feet and the other one at my site :) and my hubby resting beside me. The curtains are still drawn down - even though it´s 12.30 in the afternoon - yeah well I should get out of bed again and get dressed, but to do what, I´m not up for a walk this time and I do not have to clean or cook - so why worrie LOL.
I want to wish you all a HAPPY EASTER and hope you all have a great day - and if it´s in you power please send spring my way will you!!! I´m really in need of some warm weather here.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter - snuggle tight and stay as warm as you can - Spring IS on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sending Spring my way :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tora! Thanks for popping in to visit my blog ... always lovely to 'meet' new blogging buddies! :0) Brrrr ... sure sounds nasty and cold at your place! We're just starting to get some colder weather as we head into the last month of autumn ... did I mention I HATE being cold!!! Hope you enjoyed your stay-in-bed day ... Perhaps that's how I'll cope with winter this year! Tee! Hee! Hee! Have a fabulous week - Bear Hugs! KRIS

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...