Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

GREETING-CARDS

I want to tell you a little about my greeting-card business at click here GCU It all started about a year ago when I was chatting with some very dear friends online at our weekly Sunday Scrappers Chat at click here DSP.  There they were talking about there design's at that place and I just had to know what was going on LOL LOL (I´m not very often curious but this time I was) And I´m so glad I asked them because I when over to click here GCU and started my shop there and made some card´s and I just fell in love with how easy and fun it is. These last few weeks (months) I´v not been very good at making and uploading card´s but that´s going to change now, because I´v made some sales there and that feeling is AWESOME to know that there are people out there that like what I do and are willing too buy my work - it´s just amazing and such a good feeling.
At click here GCU  there are so many amazing artists and everyone is so friendly and helpful that it´s just like being with a big bunch of your best friends. I encourage you to take a look at this website and maybe try your skills at designing some cards. Here is a link to my store:  
click here HARVEY´S CARDS 
and a link to some great cards at  click here GCU
I could go on forever to point you to some beautiful cards but I think the best way for you to find what you like is to visit click here GCU and brows - just be sure to take your time in there 

Here is one preview that you can click on and go to my shop. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tora!

    Great post! Keep up the good work! :-)

    Just a heads-up, there's a broken link where it says "click here" just before the link to GCU (thanks for that, btw).

    Corrie
    http://gcucommunity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´v fixed all the links Corrie,thanks for telling me, but I had noticed that link and now tried them all out and they work fine:) thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There’s always something special about receiving a homemade gift from someone. Giving this type of gift emphasizes the fact that indeed, “It’s the thought that counts.” And these thoughts will cause the gift-receiver to smile or chuckle! If the gift recipient is nearing retirement, some excellent options include a mini retirement fund (a penny in a baby food jar), or a DIY cane. As with any other type of gag gift, make sure to select the present that you give carefully.

    adult greeting cards

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...