Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

ATD´s Card´s

Do any of you - that come to my blog - do ATD´s Card´s???? I´v always wanted to try them out and think I´m ready for that now. I would love to trade them all over the world - so if any of you are interested in that please comment on this post :) (if you google "artist trading card" you´ll see what I mean, that is if you have not done these before :) Looking forward to see you comment.

Here are some new layouts I´v been doing:
Duck getting ready for Spring
Old tree in Iceland
Challenge on TPiB my son
playing with one of our Chihuahua
My parents wedding-photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...