Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

DID NOT FINISH

I did not finish my work with Kim because of my laptop problems, now I´v solved them ALL by buying myself a brand new MacBook :) :) so I decided to take the Skinny Mini e-Course again in January. Therefore I will not be posting anything from the December Course. Looking forward to start the new one in January.

This is one of five snowman that I´m making for a table runner. I´ll promise I´ll post a photo of the topper when I´m finished with it. I find them really cute. But then I do LOVE snowmen but I do not LOVE the snow.... as many of my friends know. LOL


1 comment:

  1. Tora, I LOVE snowmen too, and really do NOT like the snow. I love your runner, it is so cute. I'm a quilter too, and it caught my eye (its quilted, its a snowman) I'm so glad I saw it.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...