Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DAY 7


My work on day 7 at the Skinny Mini e-Course with Kim. I really love what I can do to my photos, and all the things I´m learning at this Course, working on my PSE6 - it´s amazing what tiny little things you can do and make a photo look very different from the original one.









This is the original one ............................................ and this is the one I worked on, if you look closely it´s not just black & white photo, but has a touch of color on the light, can you see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...