Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New FREEBIE

Finely.....I can write a new post, I was having so much difficulty here and was not able to write any new posts, but then I though of "HELP" LOL LOL and I found the solution - it was to go to the "old editor" and it works LOL as you can see from this post.
I know I´v not been very active on my blog and I do not have any excuse really. So to make it up to some of you here is a freebie that my friend Greenfinger and I made ( well I only made the word-art) so if you are interested just grab it and enjoy.

The freebie :
ILOVEBOOKS

3 comments:

  1. Komdu sæl, og kærar þakkir fyrir falleg orð á blogginu mínu - falleg komment eru alltaf kærkomin. Þú ert sjálf með skemmtilegt blogg og fínar myndir, og ég hvet þig til að blogga um handavinnuna þína, það er svo gaman að fylgjast með íslenskum handavinnukonum.
    Kær kveðja, Hellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...