Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

OHHHHHHH

I'M SOOOO behind on my work for 30 Day Journal, but don´t think I´m quiting - no way - but I still have to work on day 19 - but have gotten a few ideas for that one, so it´s going to be posted soooooo, then it´s day 21 - 22 - 23 so instead of sitting here typing on my laptop I ought to be working with my pen-colors and notebook:)  one photo for all of you and off to work :)


A beautiful flower that my sister and my nice gave me when I had my little operation :)

1 comment:

  1. I am looking at your blog & all you have been doing! You Rock GF!!! I think I need to go back & finish Boot Camp- i was so close to being done. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...