Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 30

It´s the last day in 30 Day Journal, well it was the last day yesterday, but I did not finish until today. BUT I DID FINISH and I´m kind of proud of myself, didn´t think I make it. But my notebook is FULL all the pages full, I did not look at how many pages my notebook had when I bought it - but how funny it held 30 pages - that now are all written -doodled on both in black and white and then also in color. I like using colors the pages are more alive and more fun to look at.
Now I have to find another challenge to do, maybe another photographic challenge - I think I would like that!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tora!!! I just want to tell you how much I have enjoyed your pages and your encouraging words throughout this challenge!! It has been a pleasure :) Your pages were actually my dad's favorite :) I would LOVE for you to participate in the next challenge too, for free, if you would want to!! If this is something you would like to do, email me ok, janel(dot)maclean(at)gmail(dot)com!!
    xo
    janel

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...