Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

SMILE

Day 13 SMILE in Boot Camp. I love that word SMILE and a lot of things make me smile and I feel so good about that. What I want to share with you is my photo wall, even though some of the people on these photos are dead, I smile when I look at them, it reminds me of the day´s when they were with us and we had so much love and happiness, of course there were sadness too but I want to remember the SMILE´s and I often stand in front of this wall and think back and SMILE
I can hardly believe that this BOOT CAMP journey is over this has been so much fun and I am going to join in on Sunday´s - looking forward to doing that. I have been thinking HOW CAN I CONTINUE THIS AWSOME WORK - and this morning when I was reading today's assignment I was so happy to see that we can meet on Sunday mornings and continue our journey together. Thank you so much Maegan for doing this and for wanting to keep us with you :)

1 comment:

  1. I can see why this would make you smile! What a lovely wall display!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...