Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

PICNIC

Picnic is the job of day 2 in Boot Camp.  I have to do some kind of photographic for this one, what is that to be, lets go look for something in my kitchen and see if I can come up with picnic....related -something!

OK think I found a cool thing I can put in the grass and use. It´s my parents picnic-box. I so remember when this was is use when I was a kid, I even used it when me and my DH went traveling with our kid´s when they were young. This really reminds me of picnic, well not my little Chihuahua´s (I did not have them at that time), but they did look cute and curies around my box:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...