Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HEAVY METAL

Day 3 in Boot Camp: HEAVY METAL, OK that could be a CD with heavy metal music..... can I find on of those in my home....................NO (thank Good) so what is there to do?  Again I have to think - think - think, could that be what I´ll have to do for the rest of this Boot Camp :) well that would not be so bad. Get ideas, get creative - cool, but I still do not think of myself as an ARTIST no way I´m just a mom, wife, and so on and I love to sew, scrapbook, take photos, play with my PhotoShop, knit, design scrapbook-kit´s, design some greeting-cards, some patterns for quilting..................ARTIST I do not think so, just kind of cleaver :)
But in this HEAVY METAL photo is on HEAVY METAL I do not know what it´s called but when I found it a few years ago (I was biking) I just had to bring it home, so I stopped and "picked" this heavy thing up and put it in the iron-basket on my bike.............ohhhhhhh boy it was so HAVEY that me and my bike could hardly handle it LOL but home it got, and I always thought that I would put some summer flowers in it, but like you can see it has no flowers YET :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tora :D Great minds think alike. Guess who is doing an Alice Cooper painting for the Heavy Metal theme? :P Sketched it out - just need time to paint it.

    Love your new background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and love the story behind it. Must have been funny. ANesha :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...