Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

FLUID

Day 6: FLUID - at Boot Camp. My fist though was OIL but where would I see oil being spilled down............not a chance - so what to do, water - no that is not the right though, then I remembered that my hubby had change the oil of the car and put the oil that was on the car in a container and that was still here somewhere. Oh yes of course I found it and put it outside. So in the white circle I drew on my photo (in Photoshop) there´s the container that has the old oil.
We were to do something we are not used to do, so I did not take a close up of the oil-container.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh very clever. I'm just about to start my fluid - just need a cup of tea to fuel my brain first! I finally posted Heavy Metal *g* Do you think I'll get bad grades for bringing up the rear 2 days behind :P

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
I really care about what you say and I like to hear from you.
Take good care my dear blog-friends, and you are welcome back when ever you feel like visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...